|What does Credit Cube do with your personal information?
|Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Consumers have the right to limit some but not all sharing. This notice tells you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
|The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
• Information you enter in your loan application, including, but not limited to, personal information such as date of birth, Social Security number, checking account information, contact information, and loan amount requested.
• Payment history and income
• Employment information and wire transfer instructions
• Tracking data such as IP address, data and time stamps, geolocation data, and your activity on our site.
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
|All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reason Credit Cube chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information
|Does Credit Cube share?
|Can you limit this sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
|For our affiliates to market to you
|For nonaffiliates to market to you
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we can share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing. Additionally, if your application for a loan is denied, we may share your information with third-parties immediately upon denial of your application.
|Who is providing this notice?
|How does Credit Cube protect my personal information?
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Credit Cube collect my personal information?
|We collect your personal information, for example, when you
• Apply for a loan
• Give us your income information
• Tell us where to send the money
• Provide account information
• Provide employment information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
|You have the right to limit only
• Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
• Affiliates from using your information to market to you
• Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
• Sharing for our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
|Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
|Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• Our affiliates include other business entities of the Big Valley Band of Pomo Indians of the Big Valley Rancheria
|Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Nonaffiliates we share with can include:
• Service providers, data processors, advertisers, direct mail companies, lead providers and other authorized nonaffiliates.
|A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
• Credit Cube does not jointly market.
CreditCube is a Tribal enterprise, wholly owned and operated by the Big Valley Band of Pomo Indians, a federally-recognized American Indian tribe and sovereign government. Any Agreement entered into as a result of this Application shall be governed by applicable Tribal and federal law. Each aspect of communication and transaction with/on this site will be deemed to have occurred in CreditCube’s Big Valley Band of Pomo Indian Reservation offices, regardless of the location where you are accessing or viewing this site.
⚠ Please note: This is an expensive form of borrowing. CreditCube loans are designed to assist you in meeting your short-term borrowing needs and are not intended to be a long-term financial solution! Examples of emergency reasons why these loans might be used include unexpected emergencies, car repair bills, medical care, or essential travel expenses.
* Loan approvals are subject to underwriting. Approval may take longer if additional verification documents are requested. Not all loan requests are approved. CreditCube reviews your information in real-time to determine whether your information meets our lending criteria. You acknowledge that by completing and submitting the website application that you are applying for a Loan. We verify applicant information through national databases including, but not limited to, Clarity Services, Inc., a credit reporting agency, and we may pull your credit in order to determine your eligibility and ability to repay.
** Maximum loan amount is $500 for first-time customers. For returning CreditCube customers, rates may go down over time based on your CreditCube Loyalty Program status and your payment history with us. Please see our Loyalty Program page for more information.
*** Loan Applications processed and approved before 3pm EST Monday-Friday are typically funded on the next business day. Example: If your loan is processed and approved on Friday before 3pm EST, the loan will typically be funded on the following Monday. Deposit times may vary depending on your bank. Business Day means Monday through Friday excluding all federal banking holidays.
CreditCube does not lend to residents of Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Minnesota, New York, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia and Georgia. Availability of installment loans in your state is subject to change at any time with or without notice at the sole discretion of CreditCube.